Friday, October 07, 2011

Suddenly..

Assalamuallaikum..!

Hope u guys will be fine~  I'm not feeling very well today. Hmm..Suddenly I remember her. I don't know how should I say if its all about her. I just cant let her get out of my mind. huh~ Maybe I just miss her. :'(

Lets check it out~

huh~


I'm sorry guys! I think I've already take her picture in her acc facebook but when I check all my picture folder just now, her's picture is missing. Something went wrong wif my lappy. :(

I want to let you all know her's name. Its her, NurAfiqah Shakira Binti Aji. She left us on march this year. (if i'm not mistaken)

P/S : Trust me, I miss her so much now! :'(    -Al-fatihah-

Love,
Suhana Dullah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aku? Su3-In4. © 2008. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Template Design By: SkinCorner