Friday, October 21, 2011

Aku harap semua ini tidak berlaku.

Assalamuallaikum...
Top 10 LIES of GUYS

1. I promise I won't leave you
2. You are the only one I am texting
3. I am with my "friends"
4. You are the only one
5. She is only my "friend"
6. I lost my phone
7. Sorry, I am busy
8. I won't change you with another girl
9. I miss you
10. I love you

Number 1 LIE of GIRLS

1. Don't worry, I believe you!
HAHA :D thinks this is right?
You only have to be honest to me.





This is what happen to us right now. You are too busy to talk to me. is it?


Don't you understand what I feel right now? :'(

I don't think that this will be happen soon. :'(


Now, I think to run away as far as I can when I "look" into your activities stupid "FB" diary

When I think back, this would be good for us.

So, I think that... I'll go. If I am important enough to you, then you'll find me. If I'm nothing to you, then you'll let me go and I wont come back. I'm sorry. You hurt me much.

I want to be by your side forever, but now I don't thinks that you will choose me. Am I right?

P/S : Can you imagine how your BF commenting and FBing with other people while you were waiting for his CALL and SMS since he promise you that he will call & sms you?

LOVE,
Suhana Dullah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aku? Su3-In4. © 2008. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Template Design By: SkinCorner