Sunday, October 02, 2011

STALKER! Please stop~

Hi guys! hihi :) Hope u guys sihat semuanya! MUCH LOVE<3!!!

Tahu tak? This week..i got my car! hehe ;) thanx a lot la to my dad cuz dengan sanggupnya hantarkan kereta walaupun perjalanan yang harus ditempuhi itu agak jauh. hehe :) Thanx bebanyak!

I will appreciated  all your usaha and kebaikan. thanx mom, dad!!!

Tapi, for my second request... haha :D DSLR kayh. EOS 550D or EOS 600D. its only costs 2k and half~ hehe ;) can r by end of this years?? heeeee~ thanx! much love!!!

Dan to all stalker yang out there...stay away kayh..cuz when u mess with the best, U WILL DIE LIKE THE REST! haha~ so, pleaseeeee! 

dan..saya jugak stalker! huahuahua :D tapi only to my BF facebook account since i already deactivated my account. so, let me be..i dont mess with the rest kayh! you better watch your back, cuz I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! (^-*)V

LOVE,
Suhana Dullah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aku? Su3-In4. © 2008. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Template Design By: SkinCorner