Sunday, August 07, 2011

Currently at KKIA;Terminal 1. I'm going home guys!! ;))

Hi all~ how are you? I'm really good today, feel much better. How about you guys? I hope everything will gonna be fine today, same goes to you all. Amin~


There's a lot of story I want to share here with you all today. You know what? I feel glad that SABAH is upgrading theirs airport. I'm now searching for shops and I can find it. HAHA~ damn funny because the airport is getting huge and shops is on the other side. Seriously, the airport is hurting my legs!

But so far so good because all the MAS staff is friendly. When I come in the morning, they greet me and ask me if I needed their help. Mas are not only upgrading the system but the staff also. Okay, here are some of the picture that I've take just now. Do not hesitate yourself to choose a good flying service. :)

 "Ruang legar" Within sabah departures gate
 This is me, who sits beside within sabah departure gate. hakhakhak :D
 This is "TW STEEL" watch shops near me. heeeeeeeeeeee~
 Notice board. ;)
 This is an announcement to let us know that AIRPORT SABAH;KKIA;TERMINAL 1 is upgrading their terminal.
Know what? When I said, DO NOT LEAN, THEN DO NOT LEAN LAH! work in PROGRESS! IF JATUH, SEPA TANGGUNG? :P


::::... here's are some of building progress construction of KKIA;TERMINAL 1, take a look. Njoy guys! ;)...::::





 LOVE, 
Suhana Dullah. 
(Home sweet home)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aku? Su3-In4. © 2008. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Template Design By: SkinCorner